Sunday, May 8, 2016

Alpacas as Animal Communicator Teachers

I didn't start off as an intuitive or animal communicator in life.  I think I may have been always an exceptional listener from a very young age, but I didn't realize I had a gift for energy work and intuitive animal communication until well into my adulthood.  It was during the time I was earning my Master's Degree at Pacifica Graduate Institute that my interest and abilities to communicate with animals appeared.  I think many people have the belief that we are born with this intuitive gift.  Perhaps we are but many of us don't become aware of it until our adulthood.  I'm one of those that didn't become aware of my intuitive abilities until my late thirties.  

Once I became aware that I had this intuitive ability, I wanted to learn more and always would think to myself, I wish I could become better at this.  It is so amazing to connect to someone intuitively especially an animal.  My heart always wants to burst because it becomes so full of amazing energy after connecting with an animal at this level.  It is my "high."  I've learned several intuitive healing modalities such as Reiki, Healing Touch for Animals,  and Emotion Code to name a few.  I use some of the techniques I've learned from these modalities but mostly what they have done for me is help me define my own language and way of working with animals.  Energy is energy, however, the language we find that fits us individually is always the challenge in interpreting the intuitive information being downloaded to us. 

I love being able to connect to animals and help their owners understand them better, and help the animals themselves with physical and emotional issues they may have. But I also love the ability to teach others to have these same experiences for themselves.  I believe others can listen to their animals as well. The techniques I use can be easily taught to others.  It is another way for me to share my love of alpacas and my mission in life to encourage people to listen to their animals in a such a respectful, heartfelt and lovely way. 

My next class is coming up May 21, 2016 in beautiful Grass Valley, CA.  We will be using alpacas at the Heart and Soul Alpaca Ranch.  It is such a fun day and I am so looking forward to it.  Plus, I just saw a video of a baby mini-donkey just born on their farm and it has to be one of the cutest animals I have ever seen!  That is a reason to come by itself to see that cuteness in the flesh!  No alpaca experience is required.  These techniques work for all species of animals.  More information can be found about my classes on my website http://www.beananimallistener.com/may-workshop/

If you can't make it to one of my classes, I have written a book, 5 Steps To Animal Communication that describes how to do some of these techniques and exercises to practice on your own.  The e-version is FREE for a limited time. 

Learn to Intuitively Connect with Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment